TEXTS: MATTHEW 26:36-46
The prayer that will bring us result must be prevailing, meaning that it will cost us time, patience and strength as was demonstrated by our Lord Jesus Christ in the garden of Gethsemane.
MEMORY VERSE: ISAIAH 40:31
- Long prayer will expose your mistakes that cannot fail when you are in the presence of God. Proverbs 28:13.
- When you stay in prayer, your sorrows will disappear Psalm 30:5.
- Long prayer sessions restore the love of God Romans 5:5
- The spirit of murmuring and complaint will disappear Philippians 2: 14
- Long prayer will lift up your faith Romans 10:17
- Prayer cannot be lengthy without intercession 1st Samuel 12:23
- Lengthy prayer will make your anger to disappear to be replaced with the spirit of forgiveness.
- Long prayer will cause the fear of man to disappear Proverbs 29:25
- When you spend long time in prayer, if you have lost your joy it will be restored Psalm 16:11
BENEFITS OF LENGTHY PRAYER